Mergers and acquisitions to establish a solid foothold in the market
DUBLIN, March 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global growth opportunities for interior decorative paints” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The interior decorative paints market is witnessing robust growth thanks to the strong recovery of the construction industry after the initial disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Construction activities in different countries are progressing at different levels, thus impacting activities in the residential and non-residential segments.
Residential market growth has remained strong during the pandemic thanks to DIY activities, particularly in Europe and North America where homeowners spent more time and effort repainting homes during lockdown. The non-residential segment accelerated in 2021, following modest growth during the pandemic when commercial construction projects were put on hold.
The disruption in the global supply chain is causing the average price of formulated paints to increase significantly, due to increased raw material prices, logistics costs and geopolitical issues. The acceleration in average price growth is expected to continue in the short term and stabilize in the medium to long term of the forecast period.
The study assesses the current status and future prospects of the global interior decorative paints market. It takes into account the volume shipments and revenues generated by decorative paints used in interior applications from 2018 to 2028. Revenues are recorded at the level of formulated coatings.
The total interior decorative paints market is segmented by type of substrate on which paints are used in building interiors. Masonry, wood and metal are the three main substrates analyzed. The main chemistries used on these substrates are discussed in detail and the dynamics between solvent-based and water-based coatings are analyzed. Regional trends and dynamics in the four key geographies (Americas; Europe; Asia Pacific [APAC]; and the Middle East, Africaand South Asia [MEASA]) are discussed.
Main issues addressed
- At what stage of the life cycle is the market and how is it expected to grow during the forecast period?
- What are the growth opportunities for the global interior decorative paints market?
- How should the regulatory scenario shape the interior decorative paints market?
- What are the main technological developments observed in the main segments?
- What are the competitive factors impacting the market and which companies are expected to lead in the future?
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis, Interior Decorative Paints Market
3. Analysis of growth opportunities, masonry
4. Analysis of growth opportunities, timber
5. Analysis of growth opportunities, metal
6. Growth Opportunity Universe, Interior Decorative Paints Market
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Focus on improving functionality, aesthetics and coating performance to stay competitive
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Focus on digitization trends to establish new business models
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Mergers and Acquisitions to Establish a Strong Market Position
7. Next steps
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e3bpzf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets